Saturday, January 30, 2016

Poetry Pantry #287


Photos of Mazatlan, Mexico
Taken by Mary











Greetings, Friends!    I was looking through photos on my computer this week & came upon photos I took of a trip to Mazatlan, Mexico, some years ago. Mazatlan really is a beautiful city, and I am glad that I had an opportunity to experience it!  Hope that those I have chosen give you a bit of the flavor of the city.

We had another good week at Poets United.  Lots of good poems resulted from Sumana's prompt of COURAGE at Midweek Motif!  This week Sumana's prompt will be IDENTITY.  So think ahead if you wish!

If you have not read Rosemary's Moonlight Musings in which she discusses her poetic journey and asks the readers about theirs, please scroll back and read it.  It is truly interesting to read HER journey, and also to read the comments others have made about their own journeys.

Tomorrow Sherry has another fascinating interview for us with someone whose initials are MZ!  Smiles.  Sherry had interviewed her a while back, but has come up with a great update, plus some of MZ's very unique poetry.

We all hope that Susan is accomplishing a lot at her retreat, and, of course, we are glad when she pops in here periodically.

With no further delay, let's share our poetry.  Use Mr. Linky below to link your poem.  Add a comment to the 'comments' below; and then take a look around to see what others have shared!  I hope I will meet all of you on the trail......   Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment