Saturday, April 2, 2016

Poetry Pantry #296


Spring Flowers



Greetings, Poets!  Amazing how quickly these Pantry days roll around, isn't it?  You won't find a poem from me today, as I am battling a virus / bronchitis that has hit me hard.  I will leave the doors open though & I will probably come in and say hello in comments...but I don't have the energy to either write poetry or comment poetry this week.  Don't let that stop you though, and I do apologize.  Sherry has told me she won't be linking either as she is returning home from Tofino today, but she said she will try to comment.

We have had a good week here at Poets United. Starting with Sherry's interview of PT, followed by Susan's '90's' prompt, and Rosemary's featured A.E. Housman's poem:  Last Poems XVIII.  Remember, you can always go back and see what you missed.

This coming Monday we are in for a treat.  Sherry features a 'chat' with one of our regular Sunday and Midweek Motif poets.  And what a delightful and heartwarming chat this is.  (Ha, I peeked.) You must come back tomorrow.

Wednesday Susan's Midweek Motif is "citizenship." Those of us who live in the United States right now have been going through the political process of selecting Presidential candidates, and I think this makes me more and more  aware of my rights and responsibilities as a citizen.  I am sure it is the same in other countries of the world as we all must periodically ponder what citizenship means.

With no further delay, let's share poetry!  Link your poem below, stop in to the comments to say hello, and don't forget to visit others who link up in the spirit of community!

No comments:

Post a Comment