Saturday, March 26, 2016

Poetry Pantry #295


Photos of Mexico
by Tatius Darksong / Scotty Bridges










Greetings, Friends!  And happy Easter to all who celebrate.  I hope it is a beautiful day wherever you are.

Speaking of beautiful days, Tatius has shared with us some photos from Mexico this week.  They really make me yearn for a visit, but that will have to be another year!!

Tomorrow Sherry Blue Sky is featuring a poet from India.  Really, it seems that India has many fine poets, doesn't it?  Though she has been active in Poets United for quite a while, I don't think she has ever been featured before.  You are in for a treat.

Wednesday Susan's prompt for Midweek Motif is "Ninety / the Nineties."  Lots of possibilities come to mind.  Hope you are inspired too.

Do check Rosemary Nissen-Wade's "I Wish I'd Written This."  The poet is Tug Dumbly; and the poem is 'Black Elephant.'  Trust me, it is one powerful poem on the subject of domestic abuse, a subject I don't think many poems are written on.   But this is one not to miss.

After you have linked your (one) poem, visit other poets as well.  Be sure to stop in and leave a comment below too.  Looking forward to reading YOUR words!

No comments:

Post a Comment