Sunday, September 27, 2015

Poetry Pantry #271

Photos by De Jackson

North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Nevada


Breathing in Blue

Love on the Rocks


Shhhhhh

Balance




Good Sunday, Poets!  Welcome to yet another Poetry Pantry.

Today we have photos taken by De Jackson!  Stop back tomorrow and learn more about the photographer, as her blog is being featured for Sherry's Blog of the Week!  Shhhh...don't tell anyone I told.  (Smiles.)

And on Wednesday for Midweek Motif, we welcome Susan Back.  Yeahhh!!  Her prompt this week is a well-timed one, I think.  It is "Recovery: love is healing."

Take a look back one day to Rosemary's I Wish I'd Written This, where she shares "Carpe Diem" by Agnellius and Daniel Serebryany.  Rosemary prepares such informative and interesting articles each week.

If you have Facebook, do think about following Poets United on Facebook.  That way you are informed of each new feature.

With no further delay, hope that you will enjoy the Pantry today.  We always enjoy it if you leave  a short comment when you post.   Do be sure to visit the links of others as well.  It is sort of like knocking on the doors of others, I think.  When we leave a comment, we let someone know that we enjoy having them among us.  The blogosphere IS quite a neighborhood, isn't it?

Do have a good day & a poetic week!  Thank you for making Poets United such a successful site!  See you as I make my rounds!  And I hope to see you at the other Poets United features this week.


No comments:

Post a Comment